Welcome to the UltraSignup Community

Welcome to the UltraSignup.com trail running enthusiast community. The purpose of our online meeting place is to get to know others in the trail running world. Our community includes thousands of trail runners throughout the world of all skill-levels. Whether you are new to the trails or tackling 200+ miles races, you are welcome here!
Check out our discussion topics and dive in! We’re glad you’re here!

2 Likes

Love the opportunity to meet and talk to fellow trail runners here! I have been long distance running for years and began trail races about four years ago. My longest to date night s 69 miles.

My very first trail race was by accident. I had always been a road racer and while traveling for work a few years ago, I decided to look up what races where in the area since I was staying over a weekend. I found one and when I showed up, to my surprise, it was a trail race. Needless to say, I was not geared appropriately for the race and I got a few looks. But, I met some really nice people and they gave me some pointers to get me through the event. I had a blast. I was hooked.

I still do road races but the community is nothing like that of trail racers. Our Texas trail racing community (Trail Racing Over Texas, TROT) is amazing!

3 Likes