Running Podcasts

There are so many running podcasts out there nowadays. Which ones are you enjoying right now? What makes them special?

1 Like

I have to suggest Trail Runner Nation and Road Dog

both have awesome low-key but very informative guests. they also have a great blend of content that keeps it interesting.

2 Likes

Dylan Bowman’s The Pyllars podcast is the only one I’m regularly listening to right now.

What makes it special: Dylan Bowman! His enthusiasm for ultra/trail running is phenomenal as is his depth of knowledge and the insightful questions he asks his guests.

Another recommendation is The Adventure Stache. Not running focus, but Payson McElveen often interviews non-cyclists (including Dylan, Gwen Jorgenssen and Kelly Halpin through the course of the podcast). He’s a great interviewer too.

2 Likes

Clean Sport Collective
Citius Mag

1 Like

DBo is awesome. Love following his stuff!

2 Likes

Ten Junk Miles is a must! I have been enjoying Beer on the Run Podcast, Run Hard Mom Hard, The Koopcast, and Ultrarunner Podcast. I will plug my own as well because I think it is super unique. Check out The Endurance House Podcast, I would love feedback!

1 Like

I am not a podcast fan. The last (and only) podcast I subscribed to was - no meat athlete. Which is a running podcast btw.
But Beer on the run is a really good podcast and I think it will be the second one subscribe to.
Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like